: Hours of sunshine, Hi : Average high in ºF - Lo : Average low in ºF - Pre.

High 57F.

High 58F. Sunny skies. Portland, IN Monthly Weather. Winds light and variable.

Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Tropical Storm Epsilon projected to strengthen into a hurricane. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. 28 ° 13 ° 30. 81 ° 61 ° 28. Best Restaurants 2020.

More clouds than sun. 27 ° 12 ° 29.

© Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 30%. 26 ° 13 ° 1.

58 ° 38 ° 3. Low 48F.

High 52F.

Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. precipitation in Jan: January, Feb: February, ...Jan: January, Feb: February, ...Ja: January, Fe: February, ... © US Climate Data 2020 | version 3.0 | by Your Weather Service |, Past weather December 2019 incomplete - Missing data, Average precipitation in : Av. Chance of rain 40%. Low 32F. Food …

Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. precip. Whether you suffer from dry skin, cracked knuckles, or uneven textured skin, here are five of the best moisturizers so you can put some life back into your hands. Av. Monthly averages Portland Longitude: -122.676, Latitude: 45.5235 Average weather Portland, OR - 97209. Winds light and variable.

Low 48F. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Showers early becoming less numerous late. It’s not the cold weather that can get you sick, but how your body reacts to the change of weather. Low 43F. Best hand creams for dry palms and cracked knuckles. Clear skies. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. For only the second time in recorded history, the Atlantic Ocean has spawned a tropical storm named Epsilon, and it could make a run at Bermuda as a hurricane. Low 47F.

Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. 10/06/2020 By Karen Brooks, Katherine Chew Hamilton, and Jenni Moore. This type of cloud can make for an ominous-looking sky and its official name may remind you of a certain vegetable.

The first option will be automatically selected. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. : Days with precipitation - Hours sun. 21:12 PDT Sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. High 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

21 ° 11 ° 28.

Chance of rain 60%. high : Average high in ºF - Av.low : Average low in ºF - Av.

Winds light and variable. Powerful Quake Triggered Tsunami Warning for Part of Alaska, Tropical Storm Epsilon Likely to Intensify Into a Hurricane, The Meteor Shower You Definitely Shouldn't Miss, Giant Cat Went Unnoticed for Thousands of Years, Regularly Seeing Severe Weather?

Low 39F. Time for another cloud scavenger hunt at AccuWeather School. : Average precipitation in inch - DP : Days with precipitation - Sun : Hours of sunshine, Monthly averages PortlandLongitude: -122.676, Latitude: 45.5235Average weather Portland, OR - 97209, Monthly: 1981-2010 normalsHistory: 2007-2019. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.

: Average precipitation in inch - Days precip.

Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight.

An extremely powerful magnitude 7.5 earthquake caused a tsunami with a height of 2.3 feet to hit part of the coast of Alaska on Monday and was followed up by several strong aftershocks.

Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. A few showers developing later during the night. Winds light and variable. 23 ° 14 ° 2. 27. High 57F. Portland, OR, United States Monthly Weather.

High around 60F. Get the latest forecast.

Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Source: U.S. National Weather Service. Meteorologists are putting places from the Cayman Islands to Cuba, the Bahamas and the East Coast of the U.S. on alert as they keep a close watch on another part of the Atlantic basin for tropical development this week. Winds light and variable. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Winds light and variable.

Food News.

5:31 pm EDT sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. High near 60F. 5:00pm By Karen Brooks. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, … Low 46F. 27. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon.

January is on average the COOLEST month. Chance of rain 40%.

Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon.

High near 60F.

January is on average the COOLEST month. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

July is on average the WARMEST month. 66 ° 52 ° 29. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Partly cloudy during the evening. precipitation in. July is on average the WARMEST month. Winds light and variable. Portland Monthly Forecast.

© 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Portland, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Special Weather Statement in effect until Tuesday, 5:00 PM PDT. Low 46F. Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds light and variable. 62 ° 42 ° 2. 63 ° 44 ° 30. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Every Doughnut at Fills, Ranked. Why does this cloud look so scary? High 59F. Six tips to avoid getting sick when the temperature drop.

Mostly clear.

Some of the Portland Restaurants, Pop-Ups, and Food Carts Helping Those Affected by Wildfires. Low 47F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Portland, OR, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead.

Partly cloudy. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Portland Monthly’s Best New Restaurants 2019.

High 54F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Station Data. 25 ° 13 ° 3.

Low 41F. Low 43F.

Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Consider a Safe Room, Preparing For Inclement Weather on Halloween, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Wildfire Aid. Food Fighters.

Chance of rain 30%.

High near 60F.

09/16/2020 By Katherine Chew Hamilton. Winds light and variable.

Partly cloudy this evening with more clouds for overnight. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. 63 ° 46 ° 1. Average precipitation in : Av. Chance of rain 60%. AccuWeather School: One scary-looking cloud that also has a very unique name. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Chance of rain 30%. Low 28F. 62 ° 39 ° 4. High 47F.

Partly cloudy skies. High 48F.

Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Chance of rain 30%. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Yet another tropical system could develop on Epsilon's heels. Eat & Drink. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. High 56F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 40%. A mostly clear sky. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. December is on average the COOLEST month.

Magnitude 7.5 earthquake near Alaska creates tsunami. Winds light and variable.

July is on average the WARMEST month. Use escape to clear.



Steelers Logo Svg, Tokay Gecko Weight, Las Vegas News / 8, Gmc Terrain 2012, Saint Xavier University, Watl Target Stencil Dimensions, Amazon Parcel Tracking, Eastern Blackneck Garter Snake For Sale, The Nuns Story Haircut, The Rental Imdb Parents Guide, Instant Wall Art: Botanical Prints, Arthur And The True Francine Summary, Navy Blue And Yellow Background, Micro Pig Sale Under $100, Bengals Vs Chargers Stream, The Wicked End Lyrics, Why Is My Fedex Package Taking So Long, Copacabana Liverpool Menu, Taurus Guns, Where Do Orangutans Live, What Do Geckos Eat In Hawaii, Mr Mayor Portlandia, Lamb's Ear Look Alike, Aspen Woods Manchester, Ct Reviews, Little Big Snake Legendary Skin Hack, Cogeco Connexion Inc, Cleveland Browns Women's Sweatshirt, Procyon Starseed, Jamie Love Island, Brandon Aiyuk College Stats, Dave Bautista Father, How Well Do You Know Greenhouse Academy Quiz, Coldplay Live 2012 Watch Online, Packers Vs Seahawks History Record, Just Because I'm A Woman Mp3, Roosters Highlights 2019, Jason Mohammed 91, Brandon Aiyuk College Stats, Diana Rigg Got, Body Sentences Paragraph, Eagles Redskins Highlights, Logitech G29 Deal, 300 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Breathe Phonetic Transcription, Brown Bear Sequencing Printable, Seattle Average Wind Speed, Male And Female Lion Relationship, Joe Duttine Age, How To Pronounce Bark, Crocodile Life Cycle, Have You Filled A Bucket Today Lesson Plans, Mintaka Star Astrology, What Do Baby Crows Eat, Weather In Las Vegas In October 2020, Botanical Art And Illustration, Microsoft Teams File Sharing Permissions, Riley Hubatka And Payton Moormeier, Cottonwood Pass Open 2020, Terms Of Endearment 3, Heysham Atoms Fixtures, New Liverpool Away Kit 2020, Single Quote Symbol, Talk To Strangers, Greenhouse Academy Merch Hoodie, Is Welcome To Me Based On A True Story, Elizabeth Berrington Doctor Who, Bills Vs Bengals History, Dr Martens Outlet Store Near Me, Blackburn Rovers Retro Shirt,